Highlights of the LAN-Area
- Room for up to 100 PCs
- An ever-growing VR- and Console-Area
- Test our massive Space Ship Simulator
- Try new games in the Game Dev Area
- Fight for glory in Tournaments
We usually have enough space for all PC players, so you do not need to reserve a place. Still, if you want to make absolutely sure that you are not transporting your 50kg machine here in vain, you can grab a free reservation below. People that have reserved a spot will be prioritized if spots run out.
During the JKU Games, we want to promote a few games in the LAN section at specific timeslots. This should help make it feel more coherent and communal. Furthermore, it makes finding allies and opponents to play with easier.
Each game will be promoted for a four-hour timeslot:
|League of Legends
- We provide you with all the infrastructure, e.g. LAN cable, tables etc.
- You have to bring your own PC and gaming equipment!
- Make sure to install large games you plan on playing beforehand to limit the strain on our infrastructure.
- Your own powerstrip (Verteiler) might come in handy as well.
During the Games, talk to your mates using our Discord Server: Join us!